Saturday 15 May 2010

squee

This a picture of me a few years ago, and this is what I'm aiming to be again.

I am noticing a difference. Yes, already. I have been sticking to the diet pretty well, with delicious evening meals it helps.

I discovered one, extremely important thing.

YOU CAN TURN YOUR MEAL SHAKES INTO AN ICECREAM SUBSTITUTE.

Yeah.
I can have icecream for breakfast on this diet, and still notice my thighs and stomach getting slimmer, and my clothes getting looser, evcen with some forced inactivity thanks to a broken toe.

Icecream and Jelly for breakfast. And still able to eat out. And lose flab. This is all I need.

I have also started using nivea 'my sillhouette cream' to help my skin tighten with the weightloss, and a breast firming cream so they don't sag. Goddamn, I am going to be hot again. Like, this hot again. That's what I aiming for, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment