Monday 10 May 2010

day 1.

Tony Ferguson Diet thoughts day 1.

So, It’s my day off but I get up at half eight because of going into town with a friend. Yesterday I picked up enough of the funny meal replacement sachets to have breakfast this morning, and I am picking up a months worth today.

Breakfast-
Tony Ferguson Wild-berry flavour shake and a cup of mint tea (allowed unlimited amounts of herbal tea on the plan)
Actually, that’s quite nice, and thick, like a proper milkshake. I’ve done other meal replacement plans before, but they tasted bad and weren’t very satisfying. This is... good. Lots of fibre too, and protein according to the ingredients list, so should keep me going.

so, so far, so good.

I had an apple for snacking (i love apples) and one of the bars (apricot munch) for lunch. The bar was nice, but very tough and chewy, so I think I’ll probably have them less than the shakes and soups and things. My second snack was 20 grapes- yes, specifically 20. Red grapes, for the higher nutritional value. I bought some fish (locally caught cod) for some curry- and lots of lovely fresh veg. And I am, obviously, drinking a lot of water. Best thing to do, really.

fish curry, the recipe for which I stole straight from the book was brilliant, and being able to fill the plate with certain of the ‘unlimited’ veg was really nice. In fact, the ‘unlimited’ things are a really good idea, as for breaks tomorrow I have some of them. And, I am snacking on some of the unlimited stuff tonight- I don’t feel deprived, just healthy.

First Weigh-in.
Weight: 11st 13lb
Height: 5’3”
BMI: 28

weekly pictures will start tomorrow, and every tuesday thereafter.
Now, for some trashy crime fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! Do keep us up to date with how the jelly is! (I'm curious!) Also, expect an encouraging MinPix about this soon! Actually, better expect a surreal MinPix instead... xxx

    ReplyDelete