Sunday 9 May 2010

A slimmer Kitten

I think most of us have done it. We've stopped caring, for whatver reason, and some time later have got a shock.

We are at a weight or level of fitness that simply isn't comfortable for us.

Regardless of what we feel about the extremely emotive subject of weight, most of us can agree that there is healthy, and there is not, there is comfortable, and there is not.

I consider myself a feminist, so why am I dieting?
Simple.

I can no longer control my diet.

I used to be that irritating girl, you know the one, diet of chocolate and crisps and I stayed slim, my skin stayed clear. I am not that girl any longer. I have gone from a size 8-10, 9and 1/2 stone, 36-24-18 to size 14, 11st 13lb, 38-32-48.

I am aware that this is smaller than a lot of people, and I am not really 'fat'. I am uncomfortable, however, feeling unattractive and disgusting, My self confidence and sex drive are gone. I am fed up of not fitting into my favourite outfits, of being the fat friend. I have tried sensible eating, and I seem to be incapable of it. So, drastic measure sare required.

As of 10/05/10 I am starting the Tony Ferguson diet I saw pimped at boots. http://www.tonyferguson.com/
this won't be right for everyone, but it might be for me.

In the time I'm on this, there will be a weekly photgraph taken along with my weekly weigh-ins, to chart how my body changes in pictures. I promise to record everything, good or bad, about this process.

Wish me luck, and if any of you are struggling with your weight, I hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally confused by sizes and measurements. I'm 34-30-36 and 9 1/4 stone, but I'm a size 12.

    I also used to be able to eat any old thing and be skinny, it's really irritating when it stops, isn't it! Stupid metabolism.

    Ultimately it's about what makes -you- happy. I am trying sensible eating and exercise, but it appears to be doing bugger all! Good luck with what you're trying, I hope it works for you *^_^*

    K xxx

    ReplyDelete