Tuesday 11 May 2010

coping at work





As promised, pics of body.
Yeah, some work to be done. But, physical record of weight-loss, here we go...

hoo, this was fun. Yesterday I managed it because of busyness- sheer busyness- but today I was in the centre of the city, never more than 2 minutes walk from crisps and chocolate.

Success, however.

Breakfast: Chocolate Mint shake with fibre supplement- I LIKE this. A lot.
Snack- Vegetable crudites with homemade dip
Lunch- soup sachet- this was odd. Edible, but odd. I'll probably learn to like it more.
Snack- grapes
Dinner- Chilli and lime salmon with thai salad, which was delicious. I will probably satisfy my sweet tooth later with the UNLIMITED JELLY I'm allowed to have, and may try these baby spinach crisps they talk about in my ecipe book.

So far, so good. The headaches I was warned about have started, though not the dizziness. I am feeling more energetic, but am also feeling the urge to sleep more, probably all the sugars leaving my system. My skin is getting a little spotty, probably as my body deals with the new diet.

1 comment:

  1. I might give those shakes a try! I'll also message you with any Tofu recipes I invent that aren't a complete disaster! x

    ReplyDelete