Monday 9 August 2010

SO, I haven't been updating.

Mainly cause I went kind of crazy (long story short, apparently how I felt every day was not normal but is a sign of longstanding chemical anxiety and depression) And pigged out on junkfood for a month. SOmehow, I still lost weight.

but I've given up on fad diets. They don't work, the make me hungry and depressed and irritated and bored. Instead I have signed up to graze.com and will be eating right, not less. The weight loss will be slower, perhaps, but healthier.

Oh! And I'm getting a bike! A NICE bike.

1 comment:

  1. "Pigged out on junkfood for a month. Somehow, I still lost weight."

    Weird how that works, ain't it. I've lost the better part of 2 stone this year just by... um... wanting to (?). To be fair, I was starting from a much more ogreish and ale-filled place than your kittenly self.

    - Davy

    ReplyDelete