Thursday 12 August 2010

Bad moody

I must be in a foul mood, as the urge to comfort eat became all I could think about. Distract myself with the lovely Offbeatbride.com? Nope. Play frontierville on facebook? Nope. Do what I inteneded to do today and actually do some fucking writing? You must be kidding.

And to top it all off, my second graze box (you probably remember me talking about the graze box in my last post) didn't arrive till one today.
So I ate some icecream.
However, the change in my diet must be sticking, because I ate four or five spoonfuls before thinking 'you know, I'm done' and putting it back in the freezer. Go me!

And then I ate the entirety of my graze box. In five minutes.

At least, if I must comfort eat, I can do it on things that don't make me feel like Mr Blobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment